What we collect
• Name, Address, Job Title and Function.
• Contact information including e-mail address and tel. number.
• Information that is relevant to customer and supplier product data, specifications etc.
• Financial information that allows us to make or receive payments.
What we do with the information
• Record keeping.
• Monitoring information to enable us to improve customer service.
• Your information is not used for market research purposes.
• To contact you by ‘phone, e-mail, fax or post.
• We measure the activity on our website and respond to requests made via. our website.
Information security is important to us, so only authorised personnel are permitted to access your data. These employees will only be allowed to access your data for the purposes listed above. We do not allow any third parties to attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.